Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pink Saturday....Liyah's Favorite Color

You don't even have to ask the question to know the answer. Just be around our youngest grand daughter for five minutes and you will know.

 PINK is her favorite color!

A saying that I saw recently sums this child up in a beautiful way.


We are so thankful for her!

Until next time I hope that the little girl in each of us will continue to have some days that are pink and glittery!

Blessings, Audrey

I will be linking this post to Beverly's Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound


8 comments:

Gina said...

Your granddaughter is adorable! The quote is great!

Marti McClure said...

Such an adorable picture of your granddaughter! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

Nani said...

I love that saying! I have a niece that fits as well!

Happy Saturday!

Rebecca said...

My two favorite things, pink and glitter! She's a doll!

Jenny's Heart said...

glittery pink littles are the best! My niece is the same way. Pink is her "best color".

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet...and happy! She is precious and I love her pretty color, too! ♥

Lorrie said...

What a sweetheart! Our eldest was born with glitter in her veins too. Love that expression!

Anonymous said...

Wow,This card look so attractive and colorful.Thanx to share with us this wonderful cards.

scooter shops

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...