Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sweet and Simple Little Vignette



Take a white ironstone soup tureen, add a soft green floral plate, and a nest with moss.
Put all together and you get a sweet and simple little vignette.


I have four of these green salad plates.
 Found them at a flea market for less than the cost of a happy meal....
which makes me very happy☺





Love stacking them with other green plates.
Sometimes I even hang them on the wall.



Lovely!




Hope you are doing remarkably well.

Blessings, Audrey

I'll be joining:

2 comments:

Our Hopeful Home said...

I have a similar tureen, just love it. I would have snapped up those pretty green plates, too! I've been decorating with moss a lot this year, such a fun look!
xoKathleen

Tarnished Royalty said...

I love all the individual elements of your vignette, and together they look very sweet indeed! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...