Thursday, January 26, 2012

Here's My Heart






I found these gorgeous heart buttons still attached to their original card. Aren't they beautiful? Not willing to let well enough alone, I glued them to a piece of fabric and framed these little beauties!




 There they are on my desk...so sweet.





 I love red and baskets...so...when I saw this little red sewing basket....it was coming home with me.







See how soft and faded the inside is? There were several cards of buttons inside. I wonder who loved this little basket before I found it?













Here are some of my favorite fonts from dafont.com. They are free. That makes them even better.



 Until next time.


I will be linking to these blog parties;


Monday-
Masterpiece Monday at boogieboardcottage.blogspot.com
Metamorphosis Monday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Showoff Your Cottage at houseintheroses,com
Tuesday-
Knick of Time Tuesday at knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at lindacoastalcharm.blogspot.com
Tablescape Tuesday at astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Tuesday’s Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
Turning The Daunting Into the Do-able at projectqueen.org 
Wednesday-
Wednesday is Rednesday at suelovescherries.blogspot.com
What’s It Wednesday at ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
White Wednesday at fadedcharm.blogspot.com
Thursday-
Open House Party at nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
Pearls and Lace Thursday at faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com
Tablescape Thursday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Texture Thursday at The Daily Wyatt
Treasurehunt Thursday at frommyfrontporchtoyours.blogspot.
Friday-
Air Your Laundry at www.freckledlaundry.com
Freestyle Friday at www.happyhourprojects.com
Frugal Friday at www.shabbynest.blogspot.com
Home Sweet Home at thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Show and Tell Friday at romantichome.blogspot.com
Saturday-
Pink Saturday at howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Sunday-
Sunday’s Best at my1929charmerblog.com
Think Pink at www.flamingotoes.com


















Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...