Monday, April 9, 2012

Anthro-knockoff Aqua Necklace Tutorial

Have you seen the necklaces in several of the big catalogs that incorporate ribbon and several bead strands? Did you notice the prices? Mucho deneiro!
Well I made my own and thought I would share with you how I did it!♥!
Found a dress for Easter in an aqua and black. {Penny's is carrying some really pretty dresses right now} 





I bought 4 aqua bracelets from Michael's....
took one of them apart to form a strand of my necklace.




Our daughter took our picture yesterday....just before our Easter Service.

It seems funny seeing a picture of myself....
I REALLY hate having my picture taken!




We sponsored a community egg hunt on Saturday!




Loads of FUN!



It was a glorious Easter! Hope yours was wonderful, too!

Any of you HATE having your picture taken?

Have a blessed week,
Audrey

Monday-

Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Metamorphosis Monday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Tuesday-
CowgirlUp Tuesday at CedarHill
Knick of Time Tuesday at knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Tablescape Tuesday at astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Tuesday’s Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
Turning The Daunting Into the Do-able at projectqueen.org 
Wednesday-
What’s It Wednesday at ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
Thursday-
Open House Party at nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
Pearls and Lace Thursday at faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com
Tablescape Thursday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Treasurehunt Thursday at frommyfrontporchtoyours.blogspot.
Friday-
Home Sweet Home at thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Kiss Me I'm Irish at I Gotta Create
Show and Tell Friday at romantichome.blogspot.com
Simple and Sweet Friday's at Rooted In Thyme
Saturday-
Pink Saturday at howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Sunday-
Sunday’s Best at my1929charmerblog.com


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...