Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Sideboard

Turquoise, aqua, bird nests, bunny rabbits....

 just make you feel hope rise up within you!

 Spring is....after all...a time of new beginnings.

 What appeared to be dead....all brown and grey....suddenly has new shoots of green. 

 Rejoice Spring is here!







 I hope our sideboard will give you a sense of Spring!


I used mostly turquoise dishes, even some notions and a tin....










I pray that this Spring is a time of new beginnings in your life!





The kind ladies at Ivy and Elephants featured My Blues post wahoo! How wonderful is that?

May you have a blessed week!

Audrey


 Monday-

Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Metamorphosis Monday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Tuesday-
CowgirlUp Tuesday at CedarHill
Knick of Time Tuesday at knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Tablescape Tuesday at astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Tuesday’s Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
Turning The Daunting Into the Do-able at projectqueen.org 
Wednesday-
What’s It Wednesday at ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
Thursday-
Open House Party at nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
Pearls and Lace Thursday at faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com
Tablescape Thursday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Treasurehunt Thursday at frommyfrontporchtoyours.blogspot.
Friday-
Home Sweet Home at thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Kiss Me I'm Irish at I Gotta Create
Show and Tell Friday at romantichome.blogspot.com
Simple and Sweet Friday's at Rooted In Thyme
Saturday-
Pink Saturday at howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Sunday-
Sunday’s Best at my1929charmerblog.com


30 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love your sideboard and your vignettes are fabulous. Love the animal figurines mixed in with the lovely dishes and accessories. Beautifully done. I love the notions also. How fun. Hugs, Marty

Sue said...

The chippy frame with the bird and nest is just so cute. I really like the old tin filled with the sewing notions! Blue is a favorite color and your vintage sideboard looks lovely accented with that color. Visiting from Susan's party. ~ Sue

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Nice vignette on your sideboard, love the dishes with the blue but I am partial to blue dishes. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for sharing.

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Lovely sideboard. The decorations and the Easter vignette is perfect. I am your newest follower too. Come visit when you get a chance.
Blessings,,
Debbie

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Lovely sideboard. The decorations and the Easter vignette is perfect. I am your newest follower too. Come visit when you get a chance.
Blessings,,
Debbie

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Audrey,

Your sideboard - and sentiments- are beuautifully done and well taken.

May you have a blessed week in every way possible.

Anonymous said...

You have such a knack for decorating your wonderful sideboard! I love all the unexpected colors and Your Easter things! :)
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

At The Picket Fence said...

This is just so lovely! Your entire sideboard looks like it is ready to welcome Spring in all it's glory. :-)
Vanessa
P.S. New follower here!

Unknown said...

Hi! I adore your sideboard setting! Love your style! Hope you'll stop by.Sunny

chateau chic said...

Hi Audrey, I really like the pops of aqua on your springy sideboard.
Mary Alice

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi Audrey! I'm loving your side board, everything in it is great, specially the color aqua gives it a special touch to it all around, sooo very springie! Beautiful setting and with lovely things. HAPPY EASTER!
FABBY

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Audrey,
So very pretty! Chock full of Spring delights. And your sideboard in itself is a stunning piece!

Hugs,
Debbie

Blessed Serendipity said...

Very pretty and a beautiful way to welcome spring.

Danielle

Town and Country Gals said...

Audrey,
love your sideboard, so fresh and "springy"! The pops of color make it perfection!
Rebecca

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

So nicely arranged! I'm so impressed by the vignettes people create. I'm terrible at it, but am constantly inspired by others. Yours is beautiful.

andrea@townandprairie said...

Your thumbnail photo really caught my eye. I love those old mirrored sideboards. Your taste in spring decor is divine.

JoKnows said...

Lovin the sideboard. You have a talent!

momto8 said...

you have a beautiful touch.
Happy Easter!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Audrey your sideboard is so fabulous. I love all of your amazing pieces. You did such a great job.

Paula

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Gosh you sure are the vignette queen I swear. Your sideboard is so pretty and you always decorate it so pretty. Another great job. As long as one welcomes friends to their home it doesn't matter where the "foyer" is. So I have a small front foyer and NO back one, and you have NO front foyer but a back one. Kinda of funny isn't it. As long as we have friends to welcome we'll always find and a "door" to welcome them.

Sharon @ mrshinesclass said...

love the aqua! the promise of spring definitely is cause to celebrate!

Sharon @ mrs. hines class

Kristen Rettig said...

Very pretty, the aqua makes it pop and look very spring like! I enjoyed looking around your blog, I just found you on Tablescape Thursday.

Anne said...

Your sideboard looks great.LOVE that color.
Anne

Unknown said...

What a great Easter Celebration! I just love bringing all the elements of easter and new life into the house, your sideboard looks fabulous!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

You have such a beautiful sideboard. I love how you decorated it for Easter. Thank you for sharing this post on Simple & Sweet Fridays.


Jody

Susanne said...

Lovely - I pinned it. It was the basket that caught my eye first - but all the lovely details you've combined are pretty.

Doni said...

How marvelous! I LOVE that sideboard, and you the decor is just perfect. The sewing notions are such a sweet addition too!
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful sideboard with us for Pearls and Lace Thursday!
Blessings,
Doni

Debra@CommonGround said...

Oh how I love this sideboard! the touches of aqua really pop! thanks so much for linking up with VIF!

Pamela said...

Audrey I just love the pops of blue in your Ester display! Thanx for joining THT!

The Charm of Home said...

Very pretty! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...