Monday, January 2, 2012

Not So Shabby Pink


What would you say this shade of pink should be named?

I think Geranium Pink sounds good. Are those flowers geraniums?


 A sweet white bird perches on the flowers...gazing out the window..







A sweet teacup with rosebuds.







Not so shabby pink!

Until next time.




I will be linking to these blog parties:
Monday-
Mosaic Monday at dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/
Masterpiece Monday at boogieboardcottage.blogspot.com
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch.blogspot
Show Off Your Cottage Monday at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com
http://youaretalkingtoomuch.blogspot.com
Tuesday-
ClubG.W. at charmbraceletdiva.blogspot.com
Knick of Time Tuesday at Knick of Time Interiors
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com
projectqueen.orgTablescape Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesdays Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
Wednesday-
Primp Your Stuff at http://micheleravendesigns.blogspot.com
White Wednesday at Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Wednesday is Rednesday athttp://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/
What's It Wednesday at Ivy and Elephants

Thursday-
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps On the Porch
Treasure Hunt Thursday at F.M.B.P.T.Y.
Vintage Thingy Thursday at Coloradolady

Friday-
Freestyle Friday at Happy Hour Projects
Home Sweet Home Friday at thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Show and Tell Friday at http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
The Shabby Nest:Frugal Fridayhttp://www.shabbynest.blogspot.com/
Vintage Inspiration at Common Ground

Saturday-
How Sweet the Sound http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Sunday-
Sunday's Best at My 1929 Charmer
Think Pink Sunday at The Pink Flamingo









29 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Very pretty pinks!

Nancy said...

Your pinks are fabulous! Very strong, not washed out. Lovely! Nancy

Visits With Mary said...

So pretty...

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Love all the pinks and florals!

Thanks so much for sharing at Knick of Time Tuesday Vintage Style Party!

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time

Gina said...

Very pretty dishes. The color is lovely too.

Unknown said...

I adore dishes and those pinks are outstanding! Something about china just makes me happy. Thanks for sharing. Happy 2012 XO Cindy

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Very pretty dishes! I adore pink.

Dee

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Very pretty and I love your new header...trying to figure out how you did it. Extrodinary.

Suz said...

My first visit to your blog. Very pretty pinks!

Babs said...

The rich shade of pink is so pretty. I really like the little bird sitting on the plate, too.

Leslie's Garden said...

Such lovely pink dishes. I believe the flowers are Poppy's from the seed pod that is shown, so Poppy Pink? That sounds pretty good, too! Love the little bird!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

oh so gorgeous in pink!!!! thank you for sharing and thank you for dropping by the cottage market : ) i am now your newest follower : ) stay in the pink!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you can call that pink anything you want, but it will always be fabulous to me!

so many blessings to you!
karianne

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Just the perfect color pink and your tablescape is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Your collection of vintage dishes is gorgeous Audrey...love the little birdie too!
Big hugs,
Queenie

Sarah said...

Great post! It's fun to see these stacks of pretty vintage plates.

Miss Char said...

Love all your pinks, especially the raspberry plates. Thanks for sharing.

LV said...

Not sure of the flower, but they are very pretty dishes.

Tricia said...

Lovely photos -- they are magazine-worthy! I especially like the first photo, with the layered plates. The plate with the floral rim design really appeals to me.

Nani said...

Beautiful pinks and posies!!

Unknown said...

Saw your pink and had to visit! I absolutely love PINK! Your dishes are very pretty....I love roses too! I loved your tablescape!
Blessings My friend,

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Loved everything! Pink china makes me happy, especially china with pink flowers! :)

Happy VTT,
Sally

Cathy said...

Regal pink might be a good name also for those pinks. All the dishes look so lovely together with the shades of pink and different patterns.

c. Joy said...

I like these dishes, no matter what you call them.

Tess said...

Pink by ANY name is gorgeous! Love all of these dishes and all in one place!!! Beautiful!

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty dishes. I love anything pink :-)

Jocelyn @
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Your pretty pinks certainly put a perk into winter!

Favourite Vintage Finds said...

Lovely photos! Happy New Year! xo

Hayley @ On A Country Road said...

Hi Audrey from your newest follower. I was scanning the net for images of mixed old plates and here I land! I have two sets that a slowly losing numbers and in my quest to find a new dinner set I have decided to mix and match old pieces that I find, so much more beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...