Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Heart Red Dishes


As you may already know this it still bears repeating.

I LOVE RED dishes! And clocks and Natural element like the moss in the cup above.




Hope you aren't tired of seeing RED, because I have only just gotten started with my RED posts.

http://ivyandelephants.blogspot.com/

 I would like to say thank you to Ivy and Elephants for featuring my post 'Plays Well Together' in their 'What's It Wednesday'! You ladies are too kind!



Wednesday is also the Rednesday at Sue Loves Cherries.

http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/
Until next time.


I will be linking to these blog parties;


Monday-
Masterpiece Monday at boogieboardcottage.blogspot.com
Metamorphosis Monday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Showoff Your Cottage at houseintheroses,com
Tuesday-
Knick of Time Tuesday at knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at lindacoastalcharm.blogspot.com
Tablescape Tuesday at astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Tuesday’s Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
Turning The Daunting Into the Do-able at projectqueen.org
Wednesday-
Wednesday is Rednesday at suelovescherries.blogspot.com
What’s It Wednesday at ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
White Wednesday at fadedcharm.blogspot.com
Wow Us Wednesday atsavvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com
Thursday-
Open House Party at nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
Pearls and Lace Thursday at faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com
Tablescape Thursday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Treasurehunt Thursday at frommyfrontporchtoyours.blogspot.
Friday-
Air Your Laundry at www.freckledlaundry.com
Freestyle Friday at www.happyhourprojects.com
Frugal Friday at www.shabbynest.blogspot.com
Home Sweet Home at thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Show and Tell Friday at romantichome.blogspot.com
Saturday-
Sunday-
Sunday’s Best at my1929charmerblog.com
Think Pink at www.flamingotoes.com










15 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

I love red too! Such a cheerful color statement anywhere!
Ruth

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love your reds! Always look forward to more. Hugs, Linda

LV said...

I like red, just have very little. You have some very nice pieces.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

I love red too! I have lots of red in our home. So vibrant and sexy.

Ann said...

Love your reds, I have a few with one of the same patterns. Check out my new red Christmas serving dishes I found yesterday.
Ann

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

I love your red dishes too! And I could never get tired of seeing red posts!

MomWaldsPlace said...

So nice to meet you at Rednesday. Your red dishes are very nice!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Red is my favorite color. Yellow and red my favorite combo. I love and collect red dishes as well. Love the pattern on the tea cups!

Doni said...

Hi Audrey! Those reds are gorgeous! I too love reds...gonna have to get some more just because they're so pretty! Love the cups all stacked together...so romantic!!! I've been so blessed by having you drop by my party!!! Thank you so much! I'm now following you!
Blessings, Doni

Tess said...

Tired of red dishes??? Or red anything? Never! You have some really beautiful wed and white pieces. Can't WAIT to see more!

Blessed Serendipity said...

I love old china too. Your dishes are beautiful.

Danielle

Unknown said...

Oh yes I do! Love me a dish that is. :) I'm kinda the same way with Blue and white.

Happy New Year!
~Liz

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Audrey,
Oh yes, I love red too and I collect it myself! Loving yours! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

The Charm of Home said...

Audrey,
I love the red dishes too! Thank you for linking it to Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Debra@CommonGround said...

Me TOO! great post, thanks so much for linking up to VIF!! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...