Saturday, July 23, 2011

PHOTOSHOPELEMENTS AND TEXTURES



A few years ago I started playing with our digital camera and PSE.

A whole new world opened up.........
I had never been that interested in photography.
Still don't consider myself very proficient with a camera.




But when you can take all the different shots,
 delete the ones you really hate,



then edit away to your hearts content in an editing program.

queen anne's lace
QUEEN ANNE'S LACE
SUMMERLOVIN' KKTEXTURE


What is not to love?

Then the discovery was made of the world of textures!!!

Such FUN!



my sewing studio
FABRIC STASH IN MY SEWING STUDIO
ANOTHER KKTEXTURE









There are bukoodles of places to get textures 

and learn how to make your own.
Go to You Tube to get started.





raspberry aurora 3times
RASPBERRIES ARE RIPENING IN OUR BACKYARD
LEXIE , OUR OLDEST GRAND, TOOK THIS PIC
[ TEXTURE AURORA - KIM KLASSEN]








My favorite site is Kim Klassen's.

 She teaches you how to use textures
 and generously shares her beautiful textures.
 Sign up for Texture Tuesday 







Mom and the English Ford-1960
MOM AND OUR 1960 ENGLISH FORD
KKCANVASBACK TEXTURE


So what are you waiting for?

Jump in and try it. If I can do it.....anyone can!!

Blessings, Audrey



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Audrey, your photos are gorgeous! I just started playing with texture myself... it can be quite addictive! I especially love the photo of your mom in the Ford!

Arabella said...

Love these photos! I just bought a new camera and must give some of these textures a try.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Robyn said...

how adorable is that car?!! What a great photo! Thanks for sharing, have a fun pink weekend!

Sarah said...

Audrey, I want to try out some of these textures. Looks like fun! Love the car!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Audrey Sweetie...
What a gorgeous share. That picture of your precious Momma in that car, oh it just stole my heart. Does she have the look of HAPPY or what? So fun.

I will have to try some of these textures out. Thank you for the wonderful share this evening. Have a glorious weekend. Country hugs from Phoenix, Sherry

Unknown said...

After my hard drive crashed I just haven't reloaded PSE 10 I got so frustrated trying to figure it out. I found some free apps that can do a lot but lately no interest or energy! SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR BLOG AGAIN.
eh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...