Saturday, July 21, 2012

Teacups and Lace Cloche

I found this huge container at our church's yard sale for $3!
 woohoo!

 I plan to use it as a terrarium....
eventually, but until then I am using it as a cloche.
 Marty at A Stroll Thru Life
 is going to love this in her Cloche Party on Tuesday.



I placed a lace doily on the bottom. 
That is a burlap coffee bag in the back.


A pretty green egg candle was placed in a nest shaped wire candle holder.

Three green bottles are scattered around the edges....
they give the whole cloche a lovely green tint.


Lastly I placed three teacups....aren't they pretty!







So won't  you join Marty for her 

Summer Cloche Party


 

http:/ http://www.astrollthrulife.net/ 







Hope your week is amazingly wonderful!





 Blessings, Audrey




Monday-
Mosaic Monday at dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com
Make It Pretty at the Dedicated House
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Metamorphosis Monday at http://betweennapsontheporch.net
Show It Off Monday at Get Outta My Head Please
Tuesday-
CowgirlUp Tuesday at CedarHill
Knick of Time Tuesday at knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Tablescape Tuesday at astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Tuesday’s Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
Transformation Tuesday at The Ironstone Nest
Turning The Daunting Into the Do-able at projectqueen.org
My Favorite Things at http://www.theironstonenest.com
Wednesday-
Wednesday is Rednesday at suelovescherries.blogspot.com
What’s It Wednesday at ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
Thursday-
Open House Party at nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace
Pearls and Lace Thursday at faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com
Share Your Cup Thursday at http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
Tablescape Thursday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Treasurehunt Thursday at frommyfrontporchtoyours.blogspot.
Friday-
Air Your Laundry at www.freckledlaundry.com
Freestyle Friday at www.happyhourprojects.com
Home Sweet Home at thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Kiss Me I'm Irish at I Gotta Create
Show and Tell Friday at romantichome.blogspot.com
Simple and Sweet Friday's at Rooted In Thyme
Saturday-
Pink Saturday at howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Sunday-
Sunday’s Best at my1929charmerblog.com
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

23 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

It works beautifully as a cloche. Great little vignette.

Our Hopeful Home said...

Great score!

Jenny's Heart said...

CUTE! I love the arrangement.

Ron said...

Nice. I am visiting from Meet Me Monday Linky Party. Hope you visit the Uptown Acorn. xo

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Thanks for the idea Audrey! When I take my aluminum utensils out of the jar I just paid $6 for, I can use tea cups! My post is entered in this party too!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Very pretty. What lovely way to make a vignette.

Sarah said...

Clever idea!

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Oh, my gosh, Audrey! I've never thought to use a glass container like yours for a cloche! I really like how you placed the teacups inside yours. I noticed that you had some blog tips on your sidebar. Ann from On Sutton Place and I are having a linky party next Monday. I hope you can join us and link up some of your tips.

Olive said...

I love the teacups and the glass container.

chateau chic said...

I really like the idea of teacups under a cloche. I'm going to have to give that a try.
Mary Alice

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I have that same container...love the teacups in it!!

allisamazing said...

You have created such a pretty cloche! I love the teacups :)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful vignette, I just love this cloche with the pretty teacups under it! HAPPY CLOCHE PARTY!
FABBY

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Very pretty vignette! I love teacups and just found 6 bone china tea cups, and placed them under a cloche with lace on top. Creative minds think a like! So glad you shared your creative inspiration at Sunday's Best!

Unknown said...

I love your tea cups in a jar. So darn cute! :)

~Liz

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

What a great idea! So smart. $3...what a great deal! Just love the teacups stacked in it. Very pretty! I love a good party and now I have another great blog to follow!

Micupoftea said...

So charming :)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love it, it's wonderful. Love the teacups, so pretty and the little wire candle stand and candle is perfect. YOur sideboard is gorgeous and your entire display is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

How clever of you to use this large jar as a cloche. I have one of those and you gave me a great idea. Thanks for sharing your beautiful treasures.

Honey at 2805 said...

Adore the jar used as a cloche!

Hope you will stop by for my fun giveaway: a glass bottle cheese platter. It's so unique!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

It's perfect as a cloche! I need to get on the band wagon and get some cloches. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Wow, this is awesome. What a great idea!

Hopping by and following your lovely blog (FB, Pinterest).

The Quiet Mom blogging @ Spaghetti with Meatballs Recipe

My Dream Canvas said...

Very cute!! I am hosting a Giveaway to win a 50 dollar gift card to the store HomeGoods. It would be great if you stopped by and entered. Thanks Anu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...