Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Tablescape

I changed our table and buffet today.....
It was just too hot to finish some of our outdoor projects!

First a white lace tablecloth...
next an old mirror....love the chippy patina...
white roses in an ivory pitcher....
a white ironstone gravy boat with old family pictures....
and last, but not least...
a vintage salt and pepper set of chickens.




Our sideboard got a summer makeover, too!





The picture in the gravy boat is a sepia of my husband's grandparents.
 



Carl and Lucille Bennet...
I love this picture of them!







I will show you my summer sideboard in a later post.
Marty at a Stroll Thru Life is going to be so proud of my find!




Here is a sneak peek...





Hope your week is amazingly wonderful!



 Blessings, Audrey




Monday-
Mosaic Monday at dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com
Make It Pretty at the Dedicated House
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Metamorphosis Monday at http://betweennapsontheporch.net
Show It Off Monday at Get Outta My Head Please
Tuesday-
CowgirlUp Tuesday at CedarHill
Knick of Time Tuesday at knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Tablescape Tuesday at astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Tuesday’s Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
Transformation Tuesday at The Ironstone Nest
Turning The Daunting Into the Do-able at projectqueen.org
My Favorite Things at http://www.theironstonenest.com
Wednesday-
Wednesday is Rednesday at suelovescherries.blogspot.com
What’s It Wednesday at ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
Thursday-
Open House Party at nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace
Pearls and Lace Thursday at faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com
Share Your Cup Thursday at http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
Tablescape Thursday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Treasurehunt Thursday at frommyfrontporchtoyours.blogspot.
Friday-
Air Your Laundry at www.freckledlaundry.com
Freestyle Friday at www.happyhourprojects.com
Home Sweet Home at thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Kiss Me I'm Irish at I Gotta Create
Show and Tell Friday at romantichome.blogspot.com
Simple and Sweet Friday's at Rooted In Thyme
Saturday-
Pink Saturday at howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Sunday-
Sunday’s Best at my1929charmerblog.com
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

6 comments:

Gina said...

That is such a pretty display! The gravy boat with the old picture is my favorite part.

Laurel Stephens said...

I love your idea of using a beautiful ornate mirror as a centerpiece! It's gorgeous.

Laurel Stephens said...

Hi Audrey, want to let you know in case you're not aware, I tried to respond to the email address you have attached to your blogger profile on a comment you left on my blog, but my gmail returned it as undeliverable to a closed account. It's the same email address you have listed on your blog sidebar. Please disregard if you already know. I just wanted to thank you for following and say me, too! Have a great weekend. Laurel

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Great looking table. I love using old mirrors to decorate with.

Anne said...

This is a gorgeous display! I love looking at old photographs! Love how you placed it in the gravy boat:)
~Anne

Micupoftea said...

Hello Audrey~
What a charming home you have. Love the framed mirror! Thx for stopping by my blog :)
Shawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...