Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sideboard Vignette




While pulling my Spring elements together
 I could not resist showing you ....one more time... my red dishes before packing them away 'til next year.



The compass was a Christmas gift from Becky, our daughter.





The metal dish holds a fabric rose and a vintage glass knob,
 I love the contrast of rustic and glam.


Mixing bowls hold red dishes.











Cardinal in a silver compote under a glass dish. 




The Coffee Shop has this wonderful instant colorbar storyboard available. You can take color samples from any picture to create a custom color chart!

Will be showing you my sideboard.... all ready for Spring.......... next week.

If you did not have an opportunity to follow me on the Linky I hope you will! 
Hope you are having a wonderful week.

 Blessings, Audrey


I will be linking to these blog parties;

Monday-
Masterpiece Monday at boogieboardcottage.blogspot.com
Metamorphosis Monday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Show It Off Monday at Get Outta My Head Please
Showoff Your Cottage at houseintheroses,com
Tuesday-
Club GW at charmbraceletdiva.blogspot.com
CowgirlUp Tuesday at CedarHill
Knick of Time Tuesday at knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at lindacoastalcharm.blogspot.com
Tablescape Tuesday at astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Tuesday’s Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
Turning The Daunting Into the Do-able at projectqueen.org 
Wednesday-
Wednesday is Rednesday at suelovescherries.blogspot.com
What’s It Wednesday at ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
Thursday-
Open House Party at nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
Pearls and Lace Thursday at faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com
Tablescape Thursday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Texture Thursday at The Daily Wyatt
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Treasurehunt Thursday at frommyfrontporchtoyours.blogspot.
Friday-
Air Your Laundry at www.freckledlaundry.com
Freestyle Friday at www.happyhourprojects.com
Frugal Friday at www.shabbynest.blogspot.com
Home Sweet Home at thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Show and Tell Friday at romantichome.blogspot.com
Saturday-
Pink Saturday at howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Sunday-
Sunday’s Best at my1929charmerblog.com


27 comments:

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Love your red and white dishes with the roses and the red and white bowls.
Looking forward to you spring sideboard.

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

Like the above poster, the red dishes with the roses are gorgeous! They'd look so good with aqua too! (I'm in a red and aqua mood lately!)

Lovely vignette!
♥Linsey

Babs said...

Beautiful vignette and I love your compass rose and the vignette with the metal holder and bird on the book. It's all so pretty with the red dishes.

Gina said...

This is so pretty with the lovely red dishes. I love that compass too.

citicasita said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I did join you to follow you, would like it if you follow me back.

thanks for sharing,
Diddie

citicasita said...

Hi,
Thanks for joing me on Google, but since their going out of service, can you join me on Linky Followers?

I am following you back.

Thanks,
Diddie

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

very cute. great blog! I'm definitely a new follower!

chateau chic said...

Love your red dishes, and looking forward to your spring decor sideboard. I'm ready for a change too.
Following on Linky and GFC.
Mary Alice

Denise said...

The main feature of your post might be the red dishes, but I have to say, "The compass rose is the best!" I just love it. Do you know where she found it?

I have a little silver dish like yours. I'll have to find a little something to put in it and place it on a cake plate. It looks so cute.

Unknown said...

Very nice! I love the red dishes and compass! It all comes together beautifully....
Blessings My Friend,

Stephanie said...

What a lovely collection and so nicely arranged. Loved how you had the cardinal displayed. I am enjoying your blog and look forward to visiting often.

The Tablescaper said...

Great vignette. I love all of the attention to detail. It would be great to have you link to Seasonal Sundays. I'm not even close to thinking Spring yet.

- The Tablescaper

Shanee said...

Love the red dishes and the mix of textures. Very pretty, thanks for sharing.

Tammy at Tammy Loves Dishes said...

I love your vignette! The red dishes are lovely. The compass is gorgeous! I also like the combination on top of the books. Very nice!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Your dishes are beautiful. Love the bird too.

Dee

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Love all your vignettes and the compass is very unique. I love the aged look to it.

Jody

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hello, Audrey! Your sideboard vignette is lovely. So many lovely and meaningful things. Just as it should be!

Anonymous said...

Audrey,

Your red dishes are beautiful but I especially like the vintage mixing bowls! Love the contrast of the old patina piece your daughter gave you against the delicate porcelain. Beautiful!

Deborah
FairfieldHouseNJ.com

Honey at 2805 said...

Adore this vignette, Audrey! The red dishes are fabulous! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

What beautiful dishes and vignette!

Blessings,
Linda

Bohemian said...

I just got a Silver Compote like the one the little Cardinal is sitting in! What a cute idea to make a "nest" vignette out of it!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Entertaining Women said...

Scrumptious in every single detail. This is so well designed and conceived. Great job! Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love it. What a fabulous collection of wonderful things. Love the star, the transferware and of course the cloche and silver. Gorgeous arrangement. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Wonderful reds, everything is so lovely!

Happy Rednesday!

SarahBeth said...

Sweet vignette!I especially love the little bird and your compass with its fleur de lis!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Your vignette is just so lovely. Love the red dishes
& that wonderful compass. I'm a new follower via Linky Followers. Hope you will come visit me, too!
CAS

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

You created a lovely vignette on your sideboard, Audrey! Can't wait to see the spring version. By the way, the ColorBar tool is wonderful. I'm glad you shared it!

Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. I hope you'll join the fun each week. Be sure to stop in tonight, and see yourself featured.

Blessings,
Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...