Saturday, February 18, 2012

Elephants and Birdhouses? Cottage Chaos

 What do elephants have to do with birdhouses?

Nothing! Nada! Zilch!

Why are they in the same picture together? Because this is what our dining room table looks like right now. In the interest of being REAL, I thought I would let you see what happens when too many things coincide at the same time. I decorated for a ministers meeting this week, changed my winter sideboard and table decor, had the flu, and brought Spring stuff out. That is how you get elephants mixed with birdhouses chaos.







Spring green stuff.


Carried the decorations for the minister's meeting in the laundry baskets.


Piles and piles of fabric!


 Did I mention that I am baking a birthday cake for Liyah? Our granddaughter will be 10 tomorrow. [Yes, I use a mix!]


Sustenance and fortification. Croissant and hot tea.


The cow creamer is a gift from our granddaughters. [Target]

I realize this just shot my chance for super blog queen, house diva of the year and any other awards that were about to be presented to me, but at least I'm honest!

Have a blessed Sunday tomorrow and come back next week to see my Spring decorations....maybe....


Blessings, Audrey


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this, how fun!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Oh so funny! I wish you could see my breakfast bar right now!! New friend! Thanks for friending me too!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I like it when other people keep it real. Then I don't feel so bad about what my house looks like. I live alone so I don't have any excuse.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I like real life things too! You should see my island now! I'm now following on Linky Follower. I had missed it somehow!

Gina said...

LOL! Oh Audrey, my dining room table looks exactly the same right now! A mix of Winter, Spring and Valentine's Day. I hope to get it all cleared out tomorrow.

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Looks like you are having a very busy and productive week. It looks like lots of fun!

momto8 said...

I award you now super blog queen.

Our Hopeful Home said...

Okay, Audrey, you should see MY dining room table! It's a cross between Legoland and, well, anything else that an 8 year old boy might want to play with! Oh, yes, and two laptops, a DVD player and some library books....I'll take an elephant and some birdcages any day! Thanks for keeping it real and thanks for sharing!

Anne said...

We all need to keep it real.I plan on sharin some of that too.Have a blessed day.LOVE that cow creamer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...