Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Day!

Happy Day!


 I was featured for two of my posts this week! Wow....so excited!


First


Rebecca at You're talking too much 






featured my "Hoosier Daddy"...


she likes my sarcasm! LOL!



Then Mandy
" I turned the Daunting into the Do-able" at


Project Queen




 liked my "Sew What" bracelet!






 Dance up and down and twirl around!


If you have not checked these fabulously- wonderful- ladies- party- places take a look and join in the fun.


The Kind Kathleen at Charm Bracelet Diva






even featured my white chair a few days ago!








Joy....Joy!




I am so blessed!


 I think I'll share one of my favorite songs by Kim Walker...


"Happy Day"








You can not be sad when you hear this lady sing!


I would sing it for you, but that would really make you sad.






Hope your day is wonderfully blessed!




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...