Friday, October 28, 2011

Fifi O'Neil Storage -part 2


A portion of my Fifi O'Neil storage unit is dedicated to bead storage.
 I store my beads by color in divided containers.
Silver findings are separated from the gold.
















There is a nice and inexpensive tray that you can buy to lay your beads out in different ways until you like what you see. Then string them together. 









Wow look how clean my desk is! 





My tools are kept handy in this basket. 





Warning! Once you start buying beads you will develop an obsessive compulsive disorder! Just sayin'.....






So many beads!!!!
So little time!!!








Prisms make pretty doo-dads with images decoupaged behind them.
This one is a little bird. I like hanging them in sunny windows. 






This wild creature is Rosey. See her extra toes? She taps on my window when I am working on a project so I can let her in. She is not spoiled.....




Combining found objects with new charms and beads is so much fun.

found object, in an artistic sense, indicates the use of an object which has not been designed for an artistic purpose, but which exists for another purpose already.


Grouping crystals with pearls and silver findings is just plain pretty. Don't you think?










See what I mean? Once you begin the possibilities are endless!





Thank you for dropping by to see my studio. Trust me. It looks this tidy only once in a blue moon.



Thank you, Pamela at From My Front Porch to Yours for featuring my post last week! You are so kind!  You are so wonderful to host the Treasure Hunt Thursday.

I am enjoying meeting so many new friends. If you have not joined any of the blog parties try one. It really is a nice way to connect.


I will be linking to these blog parties:

Motivated Monday at BeColorful
Show Off Your Cottage Monday at thehouseinroses.blogspot.com
Tuesday-
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com
Tuesdays Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
TypeA: Anything Goes Parthttp://typeadecorating.blogspot.com/

Wednesday
Primp Your Stuff at http://micheleravendesigns.blogspot.com
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Thursday
Friday
Freshmen Friday at http://www.homesavvyatoz.com

I'm aPinning Blogger at 5 Minutes for Me




Saturday
Homemakers Link-up Weekend
How Sweet the Sound http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Saturday Nite Special at funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com

Sunday
Sunday's Best Link Partyhttp://my1929charmerblog.com
Think Pink at www.flamingotoes.com

Until next time,
















Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...