Thursday, September 15, 2011

Shabby,Green, Chippy Armoire ....Love!


I was ambling thru one of our local flea markets when I first laid eyes on this sweet armoire.

Low and behold.....
 there was the perfect storage unit for our mudroom....

just sitting there all by it's little lonesome self....

saying..."take me home with you!"








We paid for it..... loaded it up in our truck and brought it home.

 What an improvement in our back entry!

Our bottled water, paper towels, charcoal, gloves, cleaning supplies have a space to call their own.





On top are the dog and cat snacks...I know....very
spoiled animals!








Don't you just love my $5 Dollar General lamp?






 Walmart has all kinds of nifty, thrifty containers.








Spoiled animals indeed!








With both doors open you can see where my sweetheart added shelves that are adjustable.



 I was going to paint it white, but the green looked pretty good....so never got around to it.


I didn't tell you the best part it was only $75! 


whoohoo!















5 comments:

Our Hopeful Home said...

What a lovely mudroom! I love the cabinet. Looks just perfect. And the lamp makes me laugh....I scored some toile lampshades at Dollar General 2/$5 and have loved using them with some equally inexpensive lamps! I love thrifty!

xoxo
Kathleen

Honey at 2805 said...

Wonderful cabinet and such an organized mudroom! Great deals of all your purchases! I'm missing you ar Potpourri Friday!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a neat piece and it goes just perfect in you little mudroom. The color is awesome too!

I don't think the inside of my cabinets ever look that tidy!

bee blessed
mary

Ellen said...

Very nice, and I love the bird print. I need one or two of these to organize my "junk room"
Hugs,
Ellen

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

What a great piece for storage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...