Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Favorite Things


I am posting a few of my favorite things... and linking with Laura at The Ironstone Nest.

 Hope you enjoy my favorite stuff......
 and go to Laura's and list some of your favorites.

Have you seen Renee Zellweger in Miss Potter?
 It is a beautiful story about
Beatrix Potter....gorgeous scenery....wonderful interior scenes [very English cottage].


http://www.amazon.com/Miss-Potter-Ren%C3%A9e-Zellweger/dp/B000N4SHOE



My new favorite hair color....healthy, does a great job and when my roots grow back they aren't screaming at me! Known as a demi-permanent dye... this product doesn't penetrate the core of the hair shaft...win-win situation! You can read about it here.

I ♥ dishes!!!

I collect them at flea markets, yard sales, discount stores....

I limit my spending...each plate or teacup...can't cost more than a Happy Meal.

Not snobby when choosing each piece....just if I think it's  pretty....
then I buy it....and then mix them up.....makes me happy!


Love, Love, Love Geraniums....
....red ones....they are beautiful and they survive my brown thumb! [smile]

Love ephemera.....
playing with all kinds of images and making collages....
 both digital and with real paper


Love worship music....
 lifts my spirit.
Have you heard Kim Walker and Jesus Culture!




Praying....
and studying God's Word  keeps me sane!

O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, In a dry and weary land where there is no water.Psalm 63:1



This is by no means a complete list of favorites, have to save some for next time!
What are your favorite things? Go enter them at Laura's My Favorite
Things link party....it will be fun!


Remember...take time to smell the roses...don't allow time to slip by without enjoying the important people in your life!

Many Blessings, Audrey

will be linking to these fun parties.

Monday-
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Metamorphosis Monday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Show It Off Monday at Get Outta My Head Please
Tuesday-
CowgirlUp Tuesday at CedarHill
Knick of Time Tuesday at knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Tablescape Tuesday at astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Tuesday’s Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
Turning The Daunting Into the Do-able at projectqueen.org
My Favorite Things at http://www.theironstonenest.com
Wednesday-
Wednesday is Rednesday at suelovescherries.blogspot.com
What’s It Wednesday at ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
Thursday-
Open House Party at nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
Pearls and Lace Thursday at faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com
Share Your Cup Thursday at http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
Tablescape Thursday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Treasurehunt Thursday at frommyfrontporchtoyours.blogspot.
Friday-
Air Your Laundry at www.freckledlaundry.com
Freestyle Friday at www.happyhourprojects.com
Home Sweet Home at thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Kiss Me I'm Irish at I Gotta Create
Show and Tell Friday at romantichome.blogspot.com
Simple and Sweet Friday's at Rooted In Thyme
Saturday-
Pink Saturday at howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Sunday-
Sunday’s Best at my1929charmerblog.com
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

12 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Wonderful things you love!!

I am lucky enough to have a professional hairstylist for a daughter so never have to do my own.

Your pics are wonderful!

Gina said...

What a great list of favorites! I have to agree wholeheartedly with the dishes. I love them too!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Audrey. You've listed some wonderful things. We love Kim Walker! She has written/or sings so many wonderful worship songs. Wish I had that kind of strength in my voice.

Rebecca said...

How He Loves Us is one of my absolute favorites. I sing it to my boys all the time :) Beautiful Favorites!

Laura said...

I'm right there with you on praying and dishes :-) One is completely intangible but completely necessary to my every day sanity and the other is just a little something that I love too - antique dishes! I loved reading your list and getting to know a little better. Thank you for sharing and for linking up! XO Laura at The Ironstone Nest

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Audrey,
I love dishes, and like you keep it cheap, but the happy meal rule is hilarious!!! Love it!
Thanks for stopping by...
I'm following along..
Bella

Debbie @ OtRD said...

What a wonderful list! I love collecting different dishes too! Love all the lovely patterns and how unique they can be!!

Erin said...

Great list, Audrey! I admire your dish collection and will definitely try to watch Miss Potter soon. :)

Take care,
Erin
Carolina Country Living

Unknown said...

The lovely mismatched dishes are so sweet! Such a fun collection :)

Charlie @ Match Made On Hudson

Elegant Economies said...

Thank you!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a wonderful list! It's fun to get to know each other and how much we have in common. I LOVE Miss Potter...it's one of my favorite movies! I like her in New in Town, too. And I'll look for that hair color! Sounds gentle!

Revi said...

Some of your favorite things are some of my favorite things, too!
Blessings, Audrey.
-Revi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...