Monday, March 19, 2012

Turquoise Vignette

I was in Big Lot's when I spotted this turquoise bottle.....

 they had several very pretty ones!




Brought it home with me!
Started pulling out some plates to put together a vignette.
I was thinking that I didn't really have that much to work with.



This candy tin was given to me a few years back.
 I saved it because it was too pretty to throw away!





 Then I really started having fun!
I know...doesn't take much to entertain me!


The tin has dividers....
so I put a shell with buttons...
and thread.....
and a sweet, tiny lace doily....
and another shell with a pin that I made....


and lace... 
and beads....
and a necklace....



and fabric....



Won't somebody stop me?

Blessings, Audrey



 will be linking to these fun parties.

Monday-
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Metamorphosis Monday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Show It Off Monday at Get Outta My Head Please
Tuesday-
CowgirlUp Tuesday at CedarHill
Knick of Time Tuesday at knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Tablescape Tuesday at astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Tuesday’s Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
Turning The Daunting Into the Do-able at projectqueen.org 
Wednesday-
Wednesday is Rednesday at suelovescherries.blogspot.com
What’s It Wednesday at ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
Thursday-
Open House Party at nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
Pearls and Lace Thursday at faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com
Tablescape Thursday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Treasurehunt Thursday at frommyfrontporchtoyours.blogspot.
Friday-
Air Your Laundry at www.freckledlaundry.com
Freestyle Friday at www.happyhourprojects.com
Home Sweet Home at thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Kiss Me I'm Irish at I Gotta Create
Show and Tell Friday at romantichome.blogspot.com
Simple and Sweet Friday's at Rooted In Thyme
Saturday-
Pink Saturday at howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Sunday-
Sunday’s Best at my1929charmerblog.com
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...