Friday, February 3, 2012

Soft Pink Header to Fluff up the Place


 In an effort to fluff up the place I chose to put a soft,

 pink,

 barely there header up. My inspiration was the Anthropology look- soft, dreamy and kind of Springy.



Found this picture on Microsoft's images. They have a wide selection of free images.


Pretty borders.

Illustrations.



To get that barely there soft wispy look I used a mask from Manu. So pretty!

Then by dialing the opacity back to 80% the picture really softened.

Last of all I saved it as a png. file.

What do you think? Do you like?

 What are some of the things you are doing to get thru winter?



Blessings, Audrey

I will be linking this post to Beverly's Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound



And I Gotta Create Blog Tips Cafe



http://igottacreate.blogspot.com/2011/12/fresh-new-year-blogging-tips.html

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...