Monday, January 30, 2012

I Have A Vise!


I have a vise! I really do! I can honestly say it is my husband's doing. [He is a pastor even!] It is ok, though....because I keep it well hidden. [giggle] 


Can you see my vise? No, you can't. Because it is hiding behind the picture of our daughter and her family.


See? Tucked out of sight, but ready when the notion strikes me to solder or drill or glue some project.


My sweetheart found this cute drill, too. So much easier for me to drill my jewelry pieces with precision.



My lovely saw.



My ancient, but trusty Kenmore. All these tools help me...





 make quilts....


 and fiber art....



and purses....




and jewelry....





and frames...



So you see.... it is a really nice vise to have around....just like my Sweetheart.
I think I'll keep them both!


Until next time.


I will be linking to these blog parties;


Monday-
Masterpiece Monday at boogieboardcottage.blogspot.com
Metamorphosis Monday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Showoff Your Cottage at houseintheroses,com
Tuesday-
Knick of Time Tuesday at knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at lindacoastalcharm.blogspot.com
Tablescape Tuesday at astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Tuesday’s Treasures at www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com
Turning The Daunting Into the Do-able at projectqueen.org 
Wednesday-
Wednesday is Rednesday at suelovescherries.blogspot.com
What’s It Wednesday at ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
White Wednesday at fadedcharm.blogspot.com
Thursday-
Open House Party at nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
Pearls and Lace Thursday at faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com
Tablescape Thursday at betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
Texture Thursday at The Daily Wyatt
Treasurehunt Thursday at frommyfrontporchtoyours.blogspot.
Friday-
Air Your Laundry at www.freckledlaundry.com
Freestyle Friday at www.happyhourprojects.com
Frugal Friday at www.shabbynest.blogspot.com
Home Sweet Home at thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Show and Tell Friday at romantichome.blogspot.com
Saturday-
Pink Saturday at howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Sunday-
Sunday’s Best at my1929charmerblog.com
Think Pink at www.flamingotoes.com










7 comments:

Gina said...

Cute post! Thanks for sharing your tools of the trade.

Erin said...

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words about my guest room, Audrey! You have an enviable crafting room. I hope to finally organize my office/craft room this year so I can keep my sewing machine out like you do and have it at the ready for sewing projects!

Take care,
Erin
Carolina Country Living

Anonymous said...

This all tools are great trade.Thanx to share with us this wonderful blog.

scooter shops

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Anyone as creative as you deserves a vise! Enjoy!

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Wow Audrey, you are one talented lady:) So happy you stopped by. I am now your newest follower. Can't wait to get to know you better:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Your post really made me smile! Yes, better keep BOTH of those vises :) My hubby is a pastor too!

Honey at 2805 said...

Cute post! If you have a vise, it should be one that works for you! ;)

Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...