Friday, December 2, 2011

Pink Saturday Kisses


My Sweetheart
and our youngest granddaughter
over Thanksgiving Weekend.

So sweet!

Liyah's favorite color is PINK!


  

I edited the picture using Photo Shop Elements
Then layered a pink and black harlequin print.
I used my crinkled paper brush to give texture to the background.
Used King and Queen font to spell a line of Joy Noel.
Used another font only smaller to run a line under the first text.
Merged the two text lines, sized them across the top of the card.
Press ctr-j to make 4 copies of the text.
Move them to form a frame.
Dropped a glitter frame and then loose glitter.
Placed a button dove in top corner.
Changed the picture to black and white.        




I will be linking this post to  Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound 






                                                                                    

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

How precious!

My PINK is inviting you to come and take a peek. Have a beautiful weekend!

Anonymous said...

you started out with a wonderful photo and made it into a treasure! I am completely impressed - I love playing with digital images, but have never attempted anything this pretty. Great job and great tips!! -diane

LV said...

Taht is such a sweet picture of those two loves of your life. I have no clue what you are talking about that you did on the photo. I barely can do the basics. It turned out to be a very nice shot.

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card!

Vee said...

Ditto! =)

Jenny's Heart said...

True Love.
Merry Christmas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...