Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Liebster Blog Award


Today, Barbara at 21 Rosemary Lane awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. Now how sweet is that?



The award is given to newbie bloggers with less than 200 followers.[that would be me]  Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.[Taking their word-since I do not speak German !] See ! Sweet!


The rules for the Liebster Award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2.  Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3.  Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4.  Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

So, here are my 5  blogs, in no particular order:


 1. Smallgood Hearth She is a crafter who will repurpose anything if it isn't tied down. She is a cute, sweet teacher from the Carolina's. Love her mint tin re-do's! http://www.smallgoodhearth.com/2011/11/more-altered-altoid-containers.html





2.  Geneva at My Heart's Song  She is an artist, antiques expert, and sweetheart. You will really enjoy her posts.
Love her compost mini-tutorial.http://gfhenexson.blogspot.com/2011/11/composting-autumn-leaves.html




3. Betsy at Coastal Colors. To me she is the Citra-Solv Queen....best tutorials that I have seen.http://coastal-colors.blogspot.com/2011/11/citrasolv-transfer-method.htmlShe makes this transfer method look easy- peasy.







4. Cindy at Art, Books, and Tea has an adorable staff of cute kitty cats, is a writer that shares her art. Lovely teacups here.http://artbookstea.blogspot.com/2011/11/austria-moritz-zdekauer-tea-cup-saucer.html







5.Revi at Revisionary Life She is my friend and a self proclaimed Blancophile...she said it...not me! Don't just take my word for it. Read it right here! http://revisionarylife.blogspot.com/2011/10/lover-of-all-white-are-you-blancophile.html




So there are my 5 picks! Please go check them out. Get some ideas! Become a new follower!

Until next time...

 here is one of my many favorite songs by Kari Jobe... love her!









5 comments:

Revi said...

Audrey, you just made my week! How sweet you are to think of me for this award. :) Love your new look, girlfriend.
Blessings,
-Revi

Barbara said...

Audrey...so happy to have given you the award...you deserve it! And now you are out making the day of other bloggers!!

I have you on my list of blogs I follow so I will be able to keep up with all of your wonderful new posts.

Have a great day.

Barbara

Cindy Adkins said...

Thank you, Audrey! I will pass the word along to my "staff" that they must be doing a very good job because they got an award!
Hugs,
Cindy (Buster, Rudy and Sam, too)

Geneva said...

Thank You for the award Audrey! You're a doll for thinking about me; I'm Smiling! ":o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Audrey! What a lovely surprise! You are so thoughtful to honor me with this award! You made my day! You are so deserving of this award! Your blog is beautiful! I know you will have much success in Blogland! I look forward to many more amazing posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...