Today, Barbara at 21 Rosemary Lane awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. Now how sweet is that?
The award is given to newbie bloggers with less than 200 followers.[that would be me] Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.[Taking their word-since I do not speak German !] See ! Sweet!
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
So, here are my 5 blogs, in no particular order:
1. Smallgood Hearth She is a crafter who will repurpose anything if it isn't tied down. She is a cute, sweet teacher from the Carolina's. Love her mint tin re-do's! http://www.smallgoodhearth.com/2011/11/more-altered-altoid-containers.html
2. Geneva at My Heart's Song She is an artist, antiques expert, and sweetheart. You will really enjoy her posts.
Love her compost mini-tutorial.http://gfhenexson.blogspot.com/2011/11/composting-autumn-leaves.html
3. Betsy at Coastal Colors. To me she is the Citra-Solv Queen....best tutorials that I have seen.http://coastal-colors.blogspot.com/2011/11/citrasolv-transfer-method.htmlShe makes this transfer method look easy- peasy.
4. Cindy at Art, Books, and Tea has an adorable staff of cute kitty cats, is a writer that shares her art. Lovely teacups here.http://artbookstea.blogspot.com/2011/11/austria-moritz-zdekauer-tea-cup-saucer.html
5.Revi at Revisionary Life She is my friend and a self proclaimed Blancophile...she said it...not me! Don't just take my word for it. Read it right here! http://revisionarylife.blogspot.com/2011/10/lover-of-all-white-are-you-blancophile.html
So there are my 5 picks! Please go check them out. Get some ideas! Become a new follower!
Until next time...
here is one of my many favorite songs by Kari Jobe... love her!